Property Management Services
Under these services, we as Property managers, administers residential real estate. We, the Property Manager, act on behalf of an owner to preserve the value of the property while generating income.
Main areas covered by us under these services.
Our primary job is to:
- Enforce the Terms of the Lease,
- Handle bounced cheques,
- Assess and collect late fees,
- Manage safety issues,
- Handle move-out inspections and disputes over security deposits
- Manage Normal Maintenance Issues,
- Automatic search of new tenants through our robust and timely marketing,
- Oversee Contractor Rehabs, Renovations, and Major Replacements,
- Pre-Screening Vendors & Contractors,
- Performing Property Visits,
- Schedule & oversee Preventative Maintenance Choices,
- Resolution of all the conflicts amicably between the owner and the tenant.
In a Nutshell:
- Regular inspection reports to owners.
- Regular maintenance activities to avoid big expenses like Termite treatment, seepage, servicing of the electrical equipment etc.
- Maximum profit by ensuring minimum vacancy period of the property year on year.
- Automatic search of new tenants through our robust and timely marketing.
- Amicable resolution of all the conflicts between the owner and the tenant.
Fee Structure for Management services (percentages are of the monthly rental amount)
8% if the rent is under Rs 20000 (Minimum management fee is Rs 1000).
7% if the rent is above Rs 20000.
6% if the rent is above Rs 30000.
5% if the rent is above Rs 40000.
4% on any rent over Rs 50000.